This private tour can accommodate up to eight people, making it a perfect day trip for your friends or family.
- Experience the best of the French Riviera on a private day trip from Monaco
- Marvel at luxury yachts in the harbor of old Antibes
- See top Cannes attractions, including Croisette Boulevard and the famous Festival Palace
- Enjoy time at your leisure in St-Paul-de-Vence, a gorgeous Provencal village
- Admire views of the Mediterranean along the magnificent Middle Corniche
- Take a guided tour of a perfumery in the village of Eze
- See the grand casinos of Monte Carlo and travel along the road used for the Formula One Grand Prix
- Private tour limited to 8 people ensures a more personalized experience
On this private tour from Monaco, discover the beautiful French Riviera (Cote d'Azur), world-renowned for its chic hotels and luxury yachts. Be captivated by the picturesque coastal towns and magnificent ocean views as you sit back and relax on a scenic drive by private vehicle. Your first stop of the day will be the historic town of Antibes. Here, explore the beautiful old town by foot with your expert guide and catch a glimpse of the luxury yachts at Billionaire's Quay.
Continue west to the city of Cannes, where you'll ride along Croisette Boulevard (Promenade de la Croisette) and walk up to the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congres), which hosts the world-famous annual Cannes Film Festival. Next, head to the charming village of St-Paul-de-Vence in Provence, famous for being the home of several actors and artists. Here, enjoy free time for lunch (own expense) at any of the nearby restaurants.
Continue your private day trip along the spectacular Middle Corniche, a coastal road boasting impressive Mediterranean vistas. Arrive in the hill-top village of Eze and enjoy picturesque ocean views before joining a guided tour of the famous Fragonard perfume factory (included). Pass the "Terrace of Monaco", the nickname given to La Turbie. This village is famous for the impressive Roman monument, Trophy of the Alps, built by Emperor Augustus.
Arrive back in Monaco and see the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier). See the beautiful gardens and vibrant casinos in Monte Carlo and take a drive along the road used for Monaco's famous annual race, the Formula One Grand Prix, before returning to your hotel.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided visit of perfumery in Eze
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Voucher info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. Local operator information - Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Departure point - Centrally located Monaco hotels
Departure time - 9am
Duration - 8 hours (approx.)
Return details - Returns to original departure point